Most child’s step stool orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx ground. Some of our vendors use DHL, a trucking company for heavy items or USPS for lighter items.
Shipping charges are calculated according to the total weight of your purchase. You may save on shipping by purchasing multiple items at one time. Some products have Free Shipping offers. The offer will be clearly marked in the title of the item. These offers only apply to ground shipping within the 48 contiguous United States.
We are always happy to give you a shipping quote for any kid’s step stool that you would like via telephone or email, but you can also calculate shipping charges online. To do so, simply place your item(s) in the shopping cart, and then click 'Check Out'. If you fill out your shipping information and click 'Continue,' you will see your exact shipping charges before your order is placed. At this point you still have the option to either continue to place your order or cancel it. You can get this information without entering any payment information.
Please be aware that shipping stepping stools is expensive. The actual cost of shipping is usually much more than we charge you. Please make sure that you give us the correct address information.
- Shipping charges are calculated according to the total weight of your purchase. You may save on shipping by purchasing more items at one time.
- Some products have Free Shipping offers. The offer will be clearly marked in the title of the item. These offers only apply for ground shipping within the 48 contiguous U.S. states.
- We are always happy to give you a shipping quote via telephone or email but you can also calculate shipping charges online. To do so simply place your item(s) in the shopping cart and then click 'Check Out'. If you fill out your shipping information and click 'Continue' you will see your exact shipping charges before your order is placed. At this point you still have the option to either continue to place your order or cancel it. You can get this information without entering any payment information.
- Please be aware that shipping is expensive. The actual cost of shipping is usually much more than we are charging you. Please make sure that you give us the correct address information.
- If you are shipping a gift, please inform the recipient that a package has been sent so that the delivery will not be refused. If a package is returned to us we will bill the purchaser for all related shipping charges.
- Please note that some items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. If you purchase multiple items they might be arriving at in multiple boxes and on different days.
We understand that you might want your order shipped using a method other than ground delivery. If this is the case, please email us your request prior to placing the order and we will contact you with a shipping quote and ordering instructions. Some items cannot be expressed due to the constraints of some of the vendors we deal with.
In some instances, the weight of the product(s) may exceed the shipping calculator's ability to process your order. If initial shipping calculations are over our stores shipping threshold and need to be adjusted, we will contact you with a shipping quote for your approval prior to processing your order.
If you have any questions regarding shipping please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1-800-450-7499, or fax us at 1-800-947-7330 with the item(s) you would like to purchase and the shipping zip code. We will then provide you with an accurate shipping quote and ordering instructions.
- Estimated shipping times are listed on each product page at the end of the product description.
- Ground shipping time will usually be 3 to 7 business days after the order is shipped, depending on where you live and where it shipping from – again consult item page for delivery time on your particular item.
- Orders submitted with the wrong billing information will need verification and therefore will be delayed, the above shipping policies will not apply. We ask that you please enter your billing address & phone # exactly as stated on your credit card statement so that your order may be processed efficiently.
Alaska and Hawaii
Please call or email for shipping quotes to Alaska and Hawaii (See Below for International Shipping).
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Purchase Orders (see below), Checks, and PayPal. If you prefer to order on the telephone, please call us at (800) 450-7499 and we will be happy to accomodate you.
For schools, therapy clinics, or organizations that utilize Purchase Orders, we are happy to process your order. Fax or e-mail your order on School, Corporate, or Hospital, or Government Agency Letterhead to (800) 947-7330 or email@example.com We will enter your order, fax and/or email back a confirmation.
Stepstools for Kids wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Prior to making a purchase, please be sure to ask any questions you might have about your order. We want you to be informed about the item(s) you are purchasing.
In the event that you are unhappy with your purchase, we accept returns in their original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt. We will refund the purchase price but we cannot refund original shipping charges. If shipping was included with the purchase price the actual cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. You must e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive authorization. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. You are also responsible for return shipping costs.
For items damaged during shipping, contact us immediately for further instructions. To process the exchange or a return on damaged items you MUST keep the original box and all packaging. We will assume the return shipping charges for defective products. As with all returns please e-mail us at email@example.com to receive authorization or simply refuse the shipment if the damage is evident at time of delivery.
Refusal of Delivery: If an order is refused for a reason other than damage, the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs, including the shipping costs back to the warehouse, and any other costs that occur during the delivery and return process. If the order qualified for free shipping, the customer will be responsible for all actual costs associated with shipping and returning the respective shipment.
Terms of sale: We make every attempt to present accurate information on our site and we correct any errors as we identify them. However, due to changes in descriptions, images, availability, and prices - some products are subject to correction or change without notice. You may verify product information by contacting Customer Service at (800) 450-7499. A binding contract for the sale of the goods concerned does not exist until they are physically shipped and the customer's credit card is debited. If an honest mistake is made on the part of the seller we will contact you and you would not be responsible for keeping the sale in place.
Step Stools for Kids makes every reasonable effort to post accurate information about the availability of each item and when backordered items will become available. However, the information on the site is only as current as the most recent report provided by the manufacturers and occasionally there is a lag between posted and actual status. We will make every effort to keep you informed if a backorder is delayed.
Sorry, we currently do not have a print catalog.